Learn through play
ARE YOU STILL STRUGGLING TO FIND THE BEST AUDIO CDS? PLAY 300 INTERACTIVE STORIES & 1000+ SINGLE CHARACTERS WITH ONE TOUCH.
NO MORE CDS OR SUPERVISION REQUIRED.
- Le Le Audio Pen is aptly designed for children to use. Simply turn it on and you will hear a voice prompt informing you the pen is now turned on. Adjust the volume accordingly. The front top button is for instant replay. The front second button is for pause/continue.
- Connect the earphone when necessary to block out background noise and avoid disturbing others.
- A high capacity memory card is included to contain all the 300 booklets' content in Le Le Audio Pen
- The new Le Le Audio Pen has 20-50% of full battery charge. It is recommended to fully charge the pen before use it. Turn off the pen before connecting the power source. When it is completely out of battery, a full recharge takes about 3 hours via wall charger (5V/1A) and 8 hours via PC using a USB cable. The pen can be used continuously for about 5 hours when fully charged.
- When the Le Le Audio Pen is not in use, make sure it is turned off. When the pen is on but not in use for more than 3 minutes it will turn off automatically. In order to reactivate the pen, just turn it on and off once.
Le Le Audio Pen will be delivered to the customers separately via TNTTM international due to the built-in Lithium ion battery.